Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Well, it's almsot time for me to leave. My 25th birthday has come and gone and now i'm busy trying to make some quick cash and packing for Japan. I fly to Vancouver next thursday to spend time with some old friends and to make some money before Flying to Osaka on the 30th. To tell you the truth, this has been comming so long i'm alomst in shell chock that its finally almost here. I'm leaving behind friends, family, and a pretty amazing girl that ive been dating for the past little while. What lies ahead is a new country, a new home, a new job that is my first real job, and the realization that I can no longer claim to be a student. Well, atleast for now. IF the stars aline and things go the way i'd like, i'll be in grad school in fall of 2008... all i can do is hpe and pray for that one.. but who really knows who i'll be when i come back... or where i'll be going.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

No comments: