Monday, March 03, 2008

It is usually the little odd coincidences that sparks a smile on my face... and it is these smiles that carry me forward on the worst of days.... Today i wrote on my face book that i was a dreamer and a drifter who lacked confidence... Several hours later i recieved a cleverly disgused spam mail, the kind that usually annoys me, and found a crude message that left me with a half crocked smile on my face... the message read:

"A man who hangs loose and hangs large has more confidence when dealing with women."


ok so i'm probably the only person who finds this amusing.


Anyway, So ive been milling over a book idea. i'm not a great writer, but if the idea hasn't been done then the ideas atleast is gold. Luckily enough, its an idea that would commit myself to a long term project... one that will take long enough for my writing skills to catch up to my thinking process.

It seems that the more i try to focus on studying for the LSAT the more i tend to find myself thinking about anything but. But then again, i think i am just passing time anyway. Just standing still trying to get any barings possible before i jump yet again off another bridge hoping to be caught by the invisible man.

No comments: