Tuesday, March 18, 2008

So as luck turns out...

I woke up a little on edge and sitting there waiting to be dosed i repeatedly reworked the odds of getting the high dose. Then something strange happened. I guess I managed to leave a good impression on the parametic because although no one is supposed to know who gets dosed, he decided tha to tell me that I was placebo bound.

2 Days later and I can say that he was being honest. Instead of all the puking and delusions that i was afraid of I have spent the last few days playing poker and reading the books that i had randomly in my backpack.

So it seems that my luck has finally turned positive again...finally. In 2 weeks i'll be able to pay off 1 1/2 credit cards and have some breathing room until the next study.

The next thing on my list is to get back to studying. I can never study for anything with i'm in a drug study... I'm not sure why, but ive never been able to study in confined spaces. Sitting at home i get NOTHING done, but heading to a noisy starbucks I can study non stop for hours. But with 2 months left until the test i think i'm still in the clear.

On a side, i'm finally going back to cornwall this weekend for the holidays. if your in Cornwall let me know and we'll go for beer.

No comments: